O Castro British International School installs solar panels in an initiative together with Globeducate and Endesa X.
Governance and leadership
While each of our schools is an individual institution, each is commitment to transparent leadership and quality educational experience. We have put a number of practices in place across the group to ensure that we deliver the highest quality education for our pupils. These include:
- Clear leadership structure and governance
- Professional development practices for the staff
- Safeguarding practices
- Faculty with experience in the UK and British International Schools worldwide
- Native level english teachers
- Collaboration across the BIS group
- Annual publication of academic results, graduate statistics and university places
We are committed to transparent leadership and quality educational experience.
Pupils from Duke of Edinburgh O Castro British International School have travelled 35km to reach Bronze level in their Qualifying Expedition.
Which school to choose in O Castro? Discover the factors to take into account when choosing a school for your children.