The Ecoschools assessment committee awarded O Castro British International School its first Green Flag, after three years within the programme.
Governance and leadership
While each of our schools is an individual institution, each is commitment to transparent leadership and quality educational experience. We have put a number of practices in place across the group to ensure that we deliver the highest quality education for our pupils. These include:
- Clear leadership structure and governance
- Professional development practices for the staff
- Safeguarding practices
- Faculty with experience in the UK and British International Schools worldwide
- Native level english teachers
- Collaboration across the BIS group
- Annual publication of academic results, graduate statistics and university places
We are committed to transparent leadership and quality educational experience.
Lateral thinking, for example, refers to the ability to look for alternative solutions to problems.
There are endless possibilities for working on emotions through handicrafts. Here are some ideas.