Highly gifted children are not easy to recognise. There is no single theory or homogeneous description that specifically defines high intellectual abilities.
Governance and leadership
While each of our schools is an individual institution, each is commitment to transparent leadership and quality educational experience. We have put a number of practices in place across the group to ensure that we deliver the highest quality education for our pupils. These include:
- Clear leadership structure and governance
- Professional development practices for the staff
- Safeguarding practices
- Faculty with experience in the UK and British International Schools worldwide
- Native level english teachers
- Collaboration across the BIS group
- Annual publication of academic results, graduate statistics and university places
We are committed to transparent leadership and quality educational experience.
Andrés González, a Year 11 student at O Castro British International School won the bronze medal last August at the National U16 Race Walking Championships.
Discover the incredible academic results of our third graduating class and some of our students' university destinations in Spain and abroad.