O Castro British International School offers this prestigious international programme which invites young people to set their own challenges, step out of their comfort zone and develop the skills to overcome them.
Governance and leadership
While each of our schools is an individual institution, each is commitment to transparent leadership and quality educational experience. We have put a number of practices in place across the group to ensure that we deliver the highest quality education for our pupils. These include:
- Clear leadership structure and governance
- Professional development practices for the staff
- Safeguarding practices
- Faculty with experience in the UK and British International Schools worldwide
- Native level english teachers
- Collaboration across the BIS group
- Annual publication of academic results, graduate statistics and university places
We are committed to transparent leadership and quality educational experience.
We officially added a new sporting sponsorship to our programme of support for grassroots sport in Vigo and its metropolitan area, with the celebration of the 1st O Castro British International School Sailing Race
We want to raise awareness about the environment and sustainability so that, over time, today's children and teenagers will pass it on from generation to generation. Globeducate Spain, together with Endesa, will install X solar photovoltaic plants for self-consumption in 9 schools in Spain.