The IGCSE, short for International General Certificate of Secondary Education, are the official international examinations taken at the end of secondary education in the British education system.
Governance and leadership
While each of our schools is an individual institution, each is commitment to transparent leadership and quality educational experience. We have put a number of practices in place across the group to ensure that we deliver the highest quality education for our pupils. These include:
- Clear leadership structure and governance
- Professional development practices for the staff
- Safeguarding practices
- Faculty with experience in the UK and British International Schools worldwide
- Native level english teachers
- Collaboration across the BIS group
- Annual publication of academic results, graduate statistics and university places
We are committed to transparent leadership and quality educational experience.
Imagine if your child could only reach the goal at the expense of their peers not reaching it? It sounds like something out of the apocalypse but actuallly it is more common than we think.
The passion of Lucía del Campo Andrés for rugby goes back ten years, when at the age of seven she started playing this great sport, which encompasses important values such as respect, integrity, solidarity, teamwork and discipline.