- Company: COLEGIO SAN JORGE, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “ST. GEORGE’S ENGLISH SCHOOL” or “the School”), with CIF (Business Registration Number): B-48111678, Company Address: Artazagane, 51, 48940 Leioa – Vizcaya and Listing in Bizkaia’s Business Registry: Vol. BI-511, Folio 152, Sheet 6546.
- Company: O CASTRO BRITISH SCHOOL A CORUÑA, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “CORUÑA BRITISH SCHOOL” or “the School”) with CIF (Business Registration Number): B-70439435, Company Address: Calle Roma, 1, 15008 A Coruña and Listing in A Coruña’s Business Registry: Vol. 3536, Folio 208, Sheet C-52053.
- Company: : O CASTRO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF VIGO, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “O CASTRO BRITISH SCHOOL” or “the School”), with CIF (Business Registration Number): B-27707728, Company Address: Camiño de San Cosme, 1, 36419 San Pedro de Cela (Mos) – Pontevedra and Listing in A Coruña’s Business Registry: Vol. 3438, Folio 175, Sheet PO-45444.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL USE PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG WILL SAID DATA BE HELD ON FILE?
Personal data obtained via the Website may be used for the following purposes:
- Data provided via the Contact forms may be used to process, manage and respond to applications, enquiries or queries submitted by the User relating to Globeducate. The User’s data shall be held for this purpose until consent is withdrawn or revoked.
- If a User grants their consent by ticking the appropriate box, they may periodically receive commercial information electronically, including news, activities, services and offers connected with Globeducate and their associated schools, which we believe may be of interest to the User.
- MANDATORY DATA
Unless otherwise stated in any of the specific fields, the general data required for using the services offered on the Website is necessary in order to fulfil the objectives outlined above. Therefore, if the data provided is incomplete, or is entered incorrectly, we may be unable to deal with the corresponding request or enquiry, although the content of the Website will still be freely available to the User.
- WHAT TYPE OF DATA MAY BE REQUIRED?
We may require the following types of User data:
- Contact Forms:
- User identification data: name, surname and ID.
- Contact information: postal and email addresses and telephone number/s.
- Reason/s for the consultation and contact preferences.
- Subscription to our newsletter:
- Email address.
- LEGITIMATE HANDLING OF USER DATA
Data obtained via the Website by the schools and Globeducate, which is required in order to respond to information requests, enquiries, incidents or queries, and for distributing commercial communications, is processed only when the consent requested from the User has been granted; said consent can be withdrawn at any time. The legality of any data handling processes conducted prior to the withdrawal of a User’s consent is unaffected.
Consent obtained for any of the aforementioned purposes is specific to each process and the User may therefore revoke consent for any one area without affecting the consent granted for the remaining areas.
- WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO A USER'S DATA?
Data may be shared between schools belonging to the GLOBEDUCATE group, located within the EEA as listed in the following link: https://www.globeducate.com/schools/. These entities are subject to the same privacy restrictions and will use personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes outlined above.
- USER RESPONSIBILITY
The User of the Website must operate in accordance with the following:
- Confirm that they are over 18 years of age and that the information provided to the schools and Globeducate is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. The User is responsible for the veracity of all data submitted and agrees to update said data when necessary in order to ensure that it provides an accurate reflection of current circumstances.
- Confirm that should any data be provided on behalf of a third party, said third party has authorised the User to submit said data to the schools and Globeducate for the purposes outlined above, and that the involved third party has been apprised of the contents of this document.
- The User shall be responsible for false or inaccurate information submitted via the Website and for any direct or indirect damage and/or loss that may be caused to the schools, to Globeducate, or to affected third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Personal data provided by Users is occasionally used by the schools and by Globeducate for the distribution of electronic communications containing information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events and/or news about Globeducate and other schools that form part of the Globeducate group that may be of interest to them.
This type of communication is disseminated solely and exclusively to those Users who have agreed to receive this type of information.
Should a User decide that they no longer wish to receive commercial or promotional communications from the group, they can unsubscribe from this service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
- EXERCISING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Users are invited to contact us at any time by post Artazagane, 51, 48940 Leioa, Vizcaya or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of their identity document, regarding any of the following issues
- To revoke any previously granted consent.
- To obtain confirmation regarding whether or not their personal data is being processed by the School or by Globeducate.
- To access their personal data.
- To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of data should, for example, it no longer be required for its original purposes.
- To obtain data processing timeframes from the School or from Globeducate once any of the conditions noted in the data protection regulations have been fulfilled.
- To request that data be transferred.
- To submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if it is considered that the School or Globeducate may have in any way contravened the rights established in the corresponding data protection regulations.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the involved party may contact the Data Protection Officer at either Nuevo Ágora Centro de Estudios, S.L. (Globeducate) or at the School, in order to exercise their rights, to ask questions or request clarifications in relation to data protection:
- DP Officer at Nuevo Ágora Centro de Estudios, S.L. (GLOBEDUCATE): Globeducate Organisation Consultant. E-mail: email@example.com. Calle Valle de la Fuenfría, 3 – Bajo izquierda · 28034 Madrid, Spain. Tel. +34 91 360 00 35.
In line with our mandatory duty and in accordance with the stipulations of the applicable regulations, the School and Globeducate will at all times handle the User's data in strictest confidence. We will employ all the necessary technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of the data that we hold and to avoid the loss, alteration, mistreatment or unauthorised access of same, taking account of the technology, type of data stored and the risks to which said data may be exposed.
In order to provide our Users with a more enjoyable and efficient browsing experience, data storage and recovery files, also known as Cookies, may be installed on the User’s computer. Each User’s browser will generate an instant message to enable the User to prevent the installation of these devices. For further information, please see our "Cookies Policy".
Updated on 11 March 2020
Copyright © GLOBEDUCATE All rights reserved